Organizing a group of problem solvers is not difficult when the pool of talent in the area is so deep.
Today, I am introducing you all to an organizing Heroine, Penny Love of Bliss Organizing Inc. She will be providing tips on making your life more efficient.
Penny’s lifestyle enhancing tip for the day is:
Spring Weather is Here!
De-clutter and Organize Your Closet for Spring!
10 tips from The Organizing Expert Penny Love
Time to put up the sweaters and dust off the sandals.
1. Use a notebook to plan your Closet Organizing project.
2. Set goals for completing the closet organization and write them down. When? How?
3. Decide exactly what needs to be stored in the closet, write it down.
4. Remove everything in the closet and sort into 3 piles, keep, give, and trash.
5. Ask yourself:
Have I worn it in the past year?
Is it comfortable?
Do I like it?
Does it fit well?
If no, Let it go!
6. Make a list of the reasons why a garment did or didn’t work for you and save money this spring by making smarter purchases.
7. Throw away stained or torn clothing
8. In your notebook, make an inventory of your wardrobe. Make notes to purchase needed items or accessories. (Example: I need a white tank with this shirt)
9. Put your clothes back into the closet by sections:
His and Hers, Pants together by color, Shirts together by color.
10. Pack up the clothing that no longer works for you and give it to your local thrift store charity.
A great looking closet helps you get a better start to your day!
Bliss Organizing Inc.
Live Simple, Be Happy!
Read more lifestyle organizing tips on Penny’s website: www.planyoursolution.com/
Penny will be having an organizing workshop soon. If you would like to attend or have a need for a personal organizer, call me (George Barnett, Cleaning Superhero) and I will be happy to pass along her contact information.